Location: Berlin, CT
Duration: 6 month renewable contract
Pay Rate: $45/hr. W-2
Individual will be augmenting our in house IT storage staff to manage our in-house Enterprise File Shares & Print servicing environment.
Candidates MUST HAVE the following Skills / Experience to be considered:
(1) At least 60 months working Experience configuring and managing an Enterprise file share environment with Microsoft Distributed File Service (DFS) virtualization.
(2) At least 36 months working Experience installing and configuring LAN printers associated with Microsoft Enterprise Print Servicing.
(3) At least 36 months working with clustered Network Appliance Filers and OS Ontap version 7 or later using CIFS and NSF protocols, SNAPshot and SNAPmirror functions.
The following Experience / Skills would be nice, a plus to have, but not required, just preferred:
(1) Experience with IBM TSM Backup Software (not NDMP).
(2) Experience / working knowledge of EMC Isilon Storage device configuration and operation.
(3) Experience with Data Center consolidation and data migration.
(4) Strong working knowledge and configuring file shares for UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris), VMware, and Windows (2k3,2k8) operating systems.
(5) Proficient skills in writing technical documentation on storage infrastructure for Daily operations.
(6) Experience with Moving, Adding, Changing user access controls (ACLs).
(7) Experience with Provisioning storage for and managing a 800 User Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
(8) Experience with multisite data replication.
(9) Experience in ITIL Incident and Change Management Processes.
(10) Ability to work with a regional, multi-site cross functional team of employees and service providers.
Western Division manager
Office/Mobile: (303) 459-4111
Fax: (303) 747-6247
Please review our open jobs at http://www.bullhornreach.com/sites/ACT_Consulting/
Please review my professional profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/suetoner . Please send an invitation to join my network.