Seeking a Java Developer for a Large Hedge Fund in Stamford
· Experienced in technical design with a strong background/track record of working in risk systems for front office
· Experience in working on Financial Risk Management applications with knowledge of financial mathematics, including how instruments are priced and risk is measured.
· Exceptional development skills in Java on Linux/UNIX.
· Strong numerical skills ideally with a numerate degree.
· Strong understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures and multi-threaded program design.
· Solid knowledge of contemporary development processes, build environments and testing tools.
· Strong in scripting languages such as Python and general Unix shell scripting.
Desirable: (Not required but advantageous)
· Understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application
· Familiarity with Excel including macros.
Please forward resumes to: [email protected]
Please - No Third Parties