Mercury Detoxification for Children

Location:
Jersey, 438 Springfield Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

Mercury, the only metallic component that is a liquid under standard temperature and pressure conditions, is widely utilized in many industries and processes. It has been used as a component of dental amalgam since ancient times and is found in fluorescent tubes and thermometers; it is also released into the environment as a result of industrial processes, such as smelting, mining, and energy production. Some mercury is introduced due to naturally occurring phenomena, such as volcanic eruptions.
Mercury toxicity symptoms are many; mercury poisoning takes a heavy toll on the body, affecting the neurological and central nervous systems, as well as the gastrointestinal, immune, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems. Major organs, such as the brain, liver, and kidneys, also suffer as a result of mercury toxicity.
A wide variety of symptoms is attributed to toxicity resulting from mercury amalgam. This list includes but is not limited to:
• Headache, fatigue, loss of concentration, irritability, depression, insomnia, and dizziness
• Diverticulosis, stomach cramps, bloating, loss of appetite, and gastrointestinal disturbances
• Muscle fatigue and tremors, sciatic and chest pains, leg cramps, joint pain, and tachycardia
• Oral health problems, such as bad breath, blisters/sores, tender teeth, and bleeding gums

The Center for Systemic Dentistry will work with you to determine the best course of treatment to safely remove your existing mercury amalgam. Call us today at (908) 464-9144 or contact us via our online contact form.
For More Information Visit Site: http://www.holisticdentistrynj.com/

Send message   |    Report Abuse  |    Edit  |    Views: 58
©2017 Bazaro - Free local classifieds