Maria Elena Lopez, Accountant. Preparation Service Prices Start at $50.00
"If you have tax problems, give us a call."
I offer excellent representation and services including
tax collection, bank levy, wage levy and seizure defense.
I offer electronic tax preparation of:
*990 non profit charitable taxes for
501(C)(3)'s; *1040 individual, self employment, household
"nanny" taxes; *1041, 706 estate and trust taxes
*1065 partnership and limited liability company taxes
*1120 corporate taxes and sales taxes
*Current, past years dating to 1983, secure old refunds
*Amendments, IRS prepared returns,
*Abatements, Remove old tax liens
*Offers in Compromise and Payment Agreements
*Tax and Accounting Audits, innocent & injured spouse
*Research credits, expenses, deductions & capital gains
Incorporation of businesses & charitable non profit
organizations for child care centers, churches, etc
4416 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington DC 20011;
(202) 882-0935. Fax: (202) 248-6169.
Email: [email protected]
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what your get...
• Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
• Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
• Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
• We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...