Don't be lured to a tax preparer stating they are the best and offering their services at a lower than market rate! A good, honest, ethical, knowledgeable tax preparer will never give away their expert services for free and they don't need to brag about how good they are because their clients will do that for them!
Do your homework, check out their background and talk to them! Go with your gut instinct and pray you've made the right decision because you want to make sure they are there should you ever receive a tax notice saying you owe $$$!
Letters from the IRS? or the state? Back taxes? Unresolved tax issues?
Not sure how to deal with them or feel you can't?
I CAN HELP YOU!!! CALL/EMAIL NOW!!
99% of the problem with tax issues is communication! People don't reply to letters because they don't know how to, they're not sure what to say, or don't have the $$ to pay them. Rest assured, there are ways to deal with all those issues and I can help you. I have years of experience successfully dealing with the taxing authorities and getting results!
What makes me different you might be asking? First of all, I have been doing this for over 20 years! I'm not a corporate business therefore you're not just a number to me. I am an accountant. I am licensed/certified to do taxes by the IRS and the States. I build relationships with my clients and in most cases lifelong friendships. Many become part of my extended family!
I'm an in the office every day 9AM-9PM just as you are except I have the knowledge and experience to help you resolve your lingering tax issues. More importantly, I love what I do and I'm good at it! My clients can vouch for that.
Individual and business tax preparation services, back taxes, amended taxes, accounting, bookkeeping.....whatever you need, I'm your girl! AND, with today's technology of scanning/emailing/pictures, phone calls and texts, services can be provided online, in person and even mobile services. Whatever style suits your needs. I have clients in many different states.
Fees vary depending on the type of services you require. Please contact me for a free consultation. Also, if you'd like the last 3 years of your tax returns reviewed for errors, I can provide that service absolutely free! If errors are found, amendments can be filed. Prices will be quoted prior to service being performed so there are no surprises.
I'm tired of seeing hard working taxpayers get misrepresented by so-called professionals who don't really know what they're doing or who charge exorbitant prices for services they can't or don't have the knowledge to provide and who don't follow through.
• Business Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Corporations, Partnerships, LLC's)
• Individual Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Sole-Proprietorships)
• Tax Strategies Evaluation, Tax Compliance & Planning
• IRS and state Audit Representations
• Sales Tax & Payroll Tax Audit Representations
• Installment Agreements & Offer-in-Compromise (OIC)
I look forward to proving to you those professional services do exist and by someone who truly cares and will follow through. My contact information is below:
Information to do your taxes
• His/Her social security number
• His/Her spouse's full name and social security number
• Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse's Social security number
Other people who may belong on your return
• Dates of birth and social security numbers
• Childcare records (including the provider's ID number) if applicable
• Approximate income of other adults in your home (not spouse, if you're filing jointly)
• Form 8332, copies of your divorce decree, or other documents showing that your ex-spouse is releasing their right to claim a child to you
• Bills from the educational institution or anything else that itemizes what you paid or received loans for versus what was covered by scholarship or other financial aid
• Forms 1098-T and 1098-E, if you received them
• Scholarships and fellowships
• Forms W-2
• Forms 1099-M