FREE ACCOMMODATION AND EXCELLENT SALARY FOR A RIGHT COUPLE (DANVILLE)
Saturday, 22 Feb, 2014 19:11
FREE ACCOMMODATION AND EXCELLENT SALARY FOR A RIGHT COUPLE
STAY HOME AND WORK
SUMMARY: Accommodates guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks
- Answers inquires pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and travel directions
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean
- Performs laundry functions as directed
-Maintenance help to be provided by as needed (Programming tv, Trash removal, Programming door locks, general light maintenance like carpet shampoo and keep property clean, minor plumbing and handyman type of work as needed)
- All other duties as assigned by Management
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
Requests for service and assistance;
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a friendly environment.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures including but not limited to, dress code policies
- Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing? Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
City/State/Zip: DANVILLE, IL. 61834
Fax: (217) 446-3878