POSITION: FEDERAL SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (SDLMC) rev3 February 10, 2014
LOCATION: Position is located in downtown DC, metro accessible.
TYPE/TERM: Contract/Full Time, One Year.
Hiring ASAP for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated, Oracle ADF/Java/jDeveloper to serve as Senior Software Engineer for a federal customer. This is an existing position, so the need is immediate. The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience with Oracle Jdeveloper/Oracle ADF 11g/12c, and preferably with WebLogic 12c, Java/J2EE, Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL application development background. Strong Jdeveloper expertise is essential.
**RESUME MUST DEMONSTRATE EXPERTISE AND CLEARLY ARTICULATE EXPERIENCE OUTLINED BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- 5 years managing a software development teams on government projects and within a matrix organization.
- 5+ years web application development using Jdeveloper 10g/11g/12c/ Java/J2EE.
- Ability to write documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Emphasize adherence to standards and controls, and conduct quality assurance over programs before migration to production and other systemic best practices.
- Excellent team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CVS/JIRA for version control.
- Experience with cyber security technologies highly desirable.
- Heavy software development life cycle (SDLC), and well demonstrated software engineering, WebLogic.
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL) and working with Oracle Database. - Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude in a complex technical environment.
- Strong understanding of the lifecycle of technical development from technical design, unit testing to user testing, to production migration.
- Understanding of configuration management requirements.
Work should include development of all major life cycle documentation including project plan and scheduling, requirements gathering & analysis, design documentation, testing materials and all other project-critical tech writing instruments expected with SDLC and support management efforts.
This is an ASAP HIRE, screening underway, phone interviews follow. Download description from www.competencegrp.com/misc/JOBS/FedSrSoftwareEng.pdf.
Send current resume 'in WORD" to Recruiting Consultant, at [email protected]