Varsity Tutors needs exceptionally talented tutors in a wide variety of academic subjects and admissions/placement tests to join our rapidly growing team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about teaching, as well as highly knowledgeable in their specified subject areas.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more academic or test prep subjects
- Proof of high grades or test scores
- Prior experience with mentoring or teaching students of various ages
- Successful completion of an in-depth interview, including demonstration of subject knowledge and teaching skills
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- Required background check
- Clear, ongoing communication with clients
- Consistent scheduling of tutoring sessions
- Punctual and dependable relationship with clients
- Creation of high-caliber lesson plans
What makes tutoring for Varsity Tutors unique?
- Our educational directors carefully match you to clients based on individual learning and teaching styles.
- We offer industry-competitive pay.
- The freedom to schedule sessions with clients at any location and any time that personally works for both of you (i.e. no required commute).
- The opportunity to develop personalized lesson plans for each student and to hone your skills.
We need tutors for K-8, High School, College, Graduate School, and Adult Learners in several subjects/tests:
Apply now at http://www.varsitytutors.com/minneapolis-tutoring-jobs